Saturday 3 May 2008

one of my pals, who won't allow himself to be named on account of it might look like he's sucking up (no, it wasn't Evans), just sent me this link to a t shirt obtainable at Amazon.com

Here's a closer view:

Obviously it refers to some other Eddie Campbell, perhaps this one:

Or this,

or this,

or this,

wait a minute, that one IS me. Anyway, I emailed the wife and told her i'd ordered her one for the summer. I haven't heard back yet.

*****
An Antarctic fur seal has been observed trying to have sex with a king penguin.

The South African-based scientists who witnessed the incident say it is the most unusual case of mammal mating behaviour yet known.The incident, which lasted for 45 minutes and was caught on camera, is reported in the Journal of Ethology.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger drjon said...

It was that suckup Evans, wasn't it. ;}P>

3 May 2008 at 00:11:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Matthew Adams said...

At least no seal will mistake you for a penguin in that shirt...
But you would still get beaten up by roaming gangs of youth sporting "I heart graphic novels" tshirts.

4 May 2008 at 23:16:00 GMT-5  
Blogger spacedlaw said...

You know? I think a picture of you with two dogs is no real substitute for a picture of you with Neil.
Not that you (or the dogs, for that matter) don't look good,, but still...

5 May 2008 at 05:03:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it inconsiderdate that I gave more attention to the sealsex story than to the fan-shirts? I mean, interspecies sexual congress is not exactly the most common of unions. Although I can't speak for the acts of 'Furries' in this matter...
*shudders*

5 May 2008 at 05:19:00 GMT-5  
Blogger Mahendra Singh said...

No, I've seen better/worse. As a young lad on the farm, a steer that had been improperly gelded (and thus a bull but unknown as yet) while penned up with a flock of sheep, serviced a ewe. She was in heat and stood for it. It was a genuinely bizarre and unsettling sight.

Love your blog! Come look at my Snark when time permits, you won't be disappointed.

5 May 2008 at 14:28:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can get an I heart john copper powys t-shirt too ... just so you know

8 May 2008 at 17:57:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home